DAY 1:Nairobi/Nanyuki/Old Moses camp.
Departure from Nairobi at 0600 hrs from your hotel and transfer to Nanyuki arriving after 4 hours. Later transfer to Sirimon gate and hike to Old Moses camp for overnight (3300m), 3 to 4 hrs hikes (9kms).
Old Moses camp is where you acclimatize as you also come across different vegetation.
DAY 2 :Old Moses – Shiptons Camp
After breakfast Hike to Shipton’s camp (4200m )through Likii and Makinders valley for overnight (6 to 8 hrs hikes)
Day 3 : Shipton Camp/Point Lenana/Judmaier Camp (Old Moses Camp) 9-10hrs, 21km
Leave at 3am up a steep stony quarry that cuts through a cliff clearing visible part towards lower Hall Tarns arriving point Lenana at 6:30am, taking about 3hrs. After the sunrise, descend down to Shipton Camp, 2hrs, for breakfast and further, 4hrs, down to Old Moses Camp for dinner and overnight, B,L,D
Day 4: Judamaier Camp /Old moses/ Sirimon/Nairobi 2-3hrs, 9km
After breakfast, walk down through the rainforest for 2 hours to connect with your transport vehicle back to Nairobi
Included in the price:
• Guarantee price/guarantee trek on confirmation
• Transfer to and from the base of the mountain
• Full board accommodation whilst on the trek. Meal plan as detailed: B=Breakfast, L=Lunch and D=Dinner
• Accommodations in camps/huts as per the itinerary
• All park entrance fees to include government taxes
• Service of an English-speaking professional guide, porters and skilled cook
• Start and finish Nairobi
• Treated water on the trek and evacuation.
• Laundry, sleeping bags, beverages/Drinks, accommodation before the trek and climbing gears
• International flights
• Visas to Kenya
• Items of personal nature, tips & Amref insurance cover
• Any other extras not detailed in the above itinerary.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Traveler pickup is offered
Meeting location: Hilton hotel Pick up Time:6:00am
4 days/3 nights